Re: Hyperbola Project needs donations!

We have now:

€12,24 per week from 3 patrons on Liberapay
€70,65 per month on Patreon

Thanks to the donors for their on-going support.
All in all: Please have in mind that financial support is nevertheless needed: https://forums.hyperbola.info/viewtopic.php?id=825

The more support we get, the more support we can give back. With more financials in the back we can also provide faster development. Nevertheless: Thank you for all support.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

We have now:

€12,29 per week from 3 patrons on Liberapay
€67,78 per month on Patreon

It looks like we are not getting more support for the moment and nevertheless people await more engagement. So we can state: This is not working. We are thankful for every amount we get, but to await 24 hour support from us, engagement in articles and documentations full-time and getting angry feedback over the week in IRC is not working. Hyperbola is free software, but nevertheless needs time for engagement and money. We are doing that in our free time!

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Dear community, we had payment for server-costs with 93,25 EUR in a whole for December 2023. Now we have paid that again from our pockets. But it is clear to see: The financial donations are not sufficient. So we will cut server-costs for 2024 clearly with the renewal of our web-infrastructure coming. Also we have asked several times and will do that again:

If there is no financial support possible, there are always other was like helping with time and engagement. We need for sure help in development, packaging and also infrastructure. Doing that the whole time with people here demanding more packages and 24h-support is not possible with a small team on-going. So we will also cut the attention we can give furthermore. We have already said this in IRC, but we repeat it here again: We are not receiving any more support. When I read for example that people complain that packages are "missing" or "too less packages in repositories", where is the support than? Demanding only more and support on-going for what purpose? Especially having threads created where people ask questions being already answered and would be possible with a little research.

So this is not functional that way and we need to rework many parts furthermore in 2024. We recall for more engagement as we do what is possible and beyond, but cannot afford even more.

This is the sum for webservices hosting, repositories and build-server. Also a possible alternative server for renewal of webservices planned. But this server will need to cut first. As said: We are always open and transparent. There is nothing hidden here. All is to be seen, all is communicated open.

Donation would be also possible with time for example: Supporting with guides, ideas, documentation, code, packaging and more. It is not that this is only monetary.

Hello Throgh. Please tell me where I can see the full list of expenses?

Next month, after the new year, I plan to support you.

Yes, listing them:

UltraKVM-50, QTY: 12, per Unit: 5.04 EUR -> Value: 60.48 EUR
UltraKVM-75, QTY: 1, per Unit: 8.40 EUR -> Value: 8.40 EUR
Cloud-200, QTY: 1, per Unit: 24.37 EUR -> Value: 24.37 EUR

Total in EUR: 93.25

Thanks for the list, I got you.

We need to look behind the financials that Hyperbola has a common way to the future. I have listed this here: https://forums.hyperbola.info/viewtopic.php?id=825

Emulatorman is doing payments from own pocket on a monthly base to support Coadde in the development. So there are two ways: Helping with money or helping Coadde in the coming further development. It is surely good for us all to have an own system where we can have a base without looking and asking others. smile

Okay, I understand you. When I'm ready to transfer money, I will take into account what is written here!

I will likely use xe.com if I choose to donate again. I hope to get more funds in future.

Also, working on some new ideas for funds. Hopefully they don't fail like my previous ones.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

We have now:

€10,82 per week from 2 patrons on Liberapay
€70.97 per month on Patreon

All in all: Please have in mind that financial support is nevertheless needed: https://forums.hyperbola.info/viewtopic.php?id=825

The more support we get, the more support we can give back. With more financials in the back we can also provide faster development. Nevertheless: Thank you for all support.

We have now:

€10,83 per week from 2 patrons on Liberapay (ca. €43,32 per month)
€70.97 per month on Patreon

Total: ca. €114,29 per month

cynicfm wrote:

Hey I am sad to say this, but unfortunately I won't be able to make any donations till march, as I am staying in a Poland for a bit longer than I expected

I don't have any money here, £20 a months is all I get to myself, but I have got basic necessities provided, like home/food/shower and stuff, just no money.

But once I am back in the UK in March, I am going to try hard donate some % of my cash to hyperbola, as I get money regularly from my relatives (I don't have job, so no incomes). Thanks and I wish everyone a good wellbeing and health for 2024.

Thanks

Every kind of donation is welcome. This does not mean let alone financial. So when you have time for testing or helping, this is also support. smile

We have now:

€12,08 per week from 3 patrons on Liberapay (ca. €48,32 per month)
€70.97 per month on Patreon (Sorry for not including the number of donors, but Patreon does not offer this open!)

Total: ca. €119,29 per month

We have now:

€13.51 per week from 3 patrons on Liberapay (ca. €54.04 per month)
€70.96 per month on Patreon (Sorry for not including the number of donors, but Patreon does not offer this open!)

Total: ca. €125.00 per month

Thread unstick, no further reports done here. New thread: https://forums.hyperbola.info/viewtopic.php?id=1004