Re: Anyone heard of Retrofreedom?

Crossing fingers for you, people. Keep updates here for it is interesting to know! smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

thinkbad wrote:

I'm still waiting for it! The international shipping these days lasts forever... But it seems I'll have it this week.
You didn't mention a flat cable, it won't be easy for you with a standard one, maybe you'll need to break a bottom case a little bit.

well they will take two months to be here, so if you will have them this week share all details and if i have something missing i will order it, but the idea is to remove the cable protection from the Micro SATA 1.8 Inch to USB 2.0 Adapter to make it small and fits in place.

I've just made a new topic about that stuff! Here we go https://forums.hyperbola.info/viewtopic … 2925#p2925