Topic: Hyperbola and HyperTalking have the same volume-id

I am trying to find where to report this and how to get a discussion going so if I am in the wrong place let me know.

The upstream issue where it was brought up: https://gitlab.com/libosinfo/osinfo-db/ … _765823636

the very same volume-id is used by hyperbola and hypertalking.

It's worth raising an issue with the distro themselves to generate a different volume-id for those, otherwise management apps have no proper way to detect which distro is what.

Let me know what information I can provide or if I should post this information elsewhere.<br>
Thanks

Re: Hyperbola and HyperTalking have the same volume-id

Thanks for raising that issue and letting us know. Will take the information further and we should see what is possible to make out of it. smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

You are at the right place myrcy. Off topic throgh, I cannot see any gitlab repos on IceWeasel-UXP. I use NoScript 5.1.9 and I temporarily enable the gitlab javascript.

Can you see them?

Well myrcy has copied the relevant part here. In general I could not see also anything. That's because Gitlab is using even more webcomponents being incompatible with UXP than Github itself. I have therefore used an older Hyperbola installation with 0.2.9 and started Icecat to view that link. Not a fine solution, but the only one for now under 0.3.1 for me personal as I have backported many things, but not browsers like otter-browser or badwolf for another tryout. smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!