Topic: i need some help here!

hello guys,
long story short im going to canada and i dont have money to pay for visa fees and travel ticket, for that im selling my thinkpad x200 for anyone interested i will buy another one once im there, and for money as well i will give back once im there so any help would be much appreciated

"This life is short Eternity is long, who want good trees plant good seeds."   
"quote" taken from sam garrens an english writer and speaker.

Re: i need some help here!

rachad wrote:

hello guys,
long story short im going to canada and i dont have money to pay for visa fees and travel ticket, for that im selling my thinkpad x200 for anyone interested i will buy another one once im there, and for money as well i will give back once im there so any help would be much appreciated

Dunno how much you expect, but in case no one accepts your offer, you may want to also message certain people in other communities where people includge exclusively in libreboot compatible hardware.

I hope you find a buyer who will give you the amount you need.

I don't know how much you need, but it might be good to mention the amount that you need.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

i spoke with leah and she told me that ebay is the best possible place some people look for librebooted devices there, but well i might not need to sell it yet cause i asked for help from some peoples i know and some are willing to help smile

rachad wrote:

i spoke with leah and she told me that ebay is the best possible place some people look for librebooted devices there, but well i might not need to sell it yet cause i asked for help from some peoples i know and some are willing to help smile

That is excellent!

Good to hear, curious, but which payment method were you going to accept from?

Regardless though, glad you found help.

zapper wrote:

i would accept bank transfers or cryptocurrency

but im not going there anytime soon, i almost got scamed they promissed to find me a work contract there but then they asked for money
its sad but this is the reality we live in,
i might just cancel going there all togheter cause its consuming much of my time everyday checking and applying for work and none of the companys are replying back

rachad wrote:
zapper wrote:

i would accept bank transfers or cryptocurrency

but im not going there anytime soon, i almost got scamed they promissed to find me a work contract there but then they asked for money
its sad but this is the reality we live in,
i might just cancel going there all togheter cause its consuming much of my time everyday checking and applying for work and none of the companys are replying back

Bank Transfers might be the safest option, depending on who you give the info to.

But yeah, if they aren't responding, that probably is wise...

Sorry dude...