Topic: Question about hyperinstaller

Throgh again you close the topic without asking other participants. I have a friend who writes scripts for payment, I could ask him about hyperinstaller, how much it might cost, etc.
You don’t let me say, I’m forced to write in other topics!
Can you give me the opportunity to also close the topics that you open?)) I will also close your topics several times and you will understand that this is not correct in relation to other people. You can delete this message when you read it.

Re: Question about hyperinstaller

Again and again: Jim, the forums are not your personal issue-tracker and also not your personal demand. You compare here points being not possible to be compared: I reminded you that Hyperbola is an independent system - said now more than once. And we won't pay someone to finish something you alone want. How far do you think to go with this demands now? No, I have no interest to debate that further with you. Same as your question about encryption. This is really now beyond a normal debate culture you are driving here and I just remind you that you have different options:

1. Donate time and support in the community instead of demanding projects we have already given up. I have also listed possibilities for you going to be the maintainer of hyperinstaller if you wish. We have no problem with that!
2. Donate money for paying instead of proposing that we should pay here for that - besides you have the financials on the table reported also. So before you now go back into "Hyperbola is small" or "Hyperbola should do this or that": We had all those debates, done them with you and you can search the forums also for older ones. Ignoring that we have tried the best possible is one reasoning those debates here escalate.
3. Accept what you have and go with it, make the best out of, including tryouts, help and friendly together reaching out also for improvements.

These are the options. I won't offer anything else as this is the reaction we have spoken also in the team about: Be sure that the others are informed about what I write here and I do not act alone here. You are absolutely free to do what you like. But your on-going demands and questions (with included demands as questions alone are never a problem), your strategy to bring topics completely off-topic ... that's the reasoning for closing threads: We have also said multiple times that we do not include more projects and work on parts nobody is supporting (hyperinstaller is one). The forums are not centralized around your demands, jim. And I remember also about the reasoning for financial donations:

We will spend the funds exclusively in the HyperbolaBSD system development, which is the most hardest part of Hyperbola Project and requires much time of effort and dedication. It is our goal to receive enough funds to sustain the main development team, so in the future they will be able to work full time on the HyperbolaBSD project.

Source

Also here: https://forums.hyperbola.info/viewtopic.php?id=825

Topic closed: You can always propose, test and tryout. You can modify as you like and share your impressions, NO ONE will be there to make barriers. BUT I'm here closing threads taking the full focus with further discussion we have neither the time nor the helping hands for. If we have helping hands for what you demand? Fine. You want to be a helping hand? Do so. You want to build packages? Really fine. But demanding afterwards that those are "needed" and "users need help" is quite over the top. You cannot speak for the community as I cannot do the same. and I don't do that here. I just reminded you that creating new topics for already ended projects out of missing interest is not working here. My recommendation in the end? Use the search-function. Sidewise: You are the ONLY participant, no one else. And I don't ask for permission on closure when this was already a topic in the past and out of missing interest ended.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!