Topic: Stuck at 0.4 RC2 install

I pacstrap /mnt base

The following packages cannot be upgraded due to unresolvable dependencies:

linux-libre-lts  pacman

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Stuck at 0.4 RC2 install

Can you provide more information about your basic system? Besides my recommendation would be:

pacstrap /mnt base base-devel wpa_supplicant grub

The last two at choice. The first two at minimum! smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Re: Stuck at 0.4 RC2 install

I think I have overseen a point: Please also modify the file /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist. For now this is a Release-Candidate and therefore you need to deactivate the stable repositories and only activate testing. Sorry, if this misguided for the moment. It should work flawless after that! smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!