Re: [hyperbola 0.4] gnu screen & xterm

So you have found a solution for one problem. The problem with screen generic is solved also? Can you provide there details so others can look onto or help together? smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

terminus-font works well I have had a problem with an external monitor that I have solved with a simple reset.

GNU screen does not work with XTERM there's no way, can you try to open screen with XTERM?
I doubt it's just my problem.

You are right: screen has a problem. As we are onto further fixing we will take that into and research more. If you have more details or tryouts: Let me just know. Thanks!

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

thanks to you too.
I could also be GNU-Screen to have a problem in its configuration anyway with URXVT it works perfectly

I think I have found one concurrent problem making screen not fully working: A problem with the patchset from Debian and some further configuration-settings on building. I will commit later on a patch for the PKGBUILD and therefore the package will be updated on testing first.

31 (edited by gnu 2022-04-01 13:09:01)

gnu wrote:

Excuse me Throgh I have written in a hurry I have the same problems with
Liberation or Hack, nothing!  The truth is that the definition of Terminus in
Hyp 0.4 seems less than Hyp 0.3.1.

Another thing, in the Xresources define the font with this line:

-xos4-terminus-medium-r-normal-*-16-160-72-72-c-80-iso10646-1 

it does not work, I have to write it like that:

xft:xos4 Terminus:bold:size=13

I think something does not go well with the fonts in the Teminals,

This method solves Terminus problems: