Topic: Wondering about, doku wiki

php is gone, do you have another forum software option to take doku wiki's place?

Unless doku wiki can work without php... I mean.

I am very curious what hyperbola devs plan to do

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

Re: Wondering about, doku wiki

We have already noted that we will communicate that in time. There are several ways forward without PHP as there are also interesting projects outside using Python, Ruby or different other ways to offer a wiki-alike documentation effort. smile

PHP is not the only one and besides their really strange way of licensing also offered several immense security-breaches over the years. Our interest is to go as minimal as possible.

But also to underline: That is NOT priority number one for us at this moment. Our current priorities are nevertheless:

- HyperbolaBSD, first tests, further development and packaging
- Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre, further cleaning and removal, reducing dependencies where possible

We will communicate about our next steps when all is set and ready. It would be otherwise unfair towards everyone interested. If there is further interest: We are most daily in IRC and there is always the way to support within testing possible candidates and give us hints or work with us on the implementation as part of the team.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Re: Wondering about, doku wiki

Hmm... well then,  feel free to give me an idea when you start discussing this.

I am very curious.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!