Topic: Support for HyperbolaBSD-development in January

Hello,

as we have noted here Emulatorman is paying Coadde monthly 550 EUR for the development. This is not possible the upcoming month and Coadde has nevertheless need for support. So we ask for financial support especially next month support the costs for Coadde.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Re: Support for HyperbolaBSD-development in January

Every money and amount will help.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Thank you very much. smile
Every help counts.

4 (edited by jim 2023-12-18 20:37:25)

Hello. As I promised, I will help, but I won’t say exactly how much now, but I’ll try to fulfill the minimum you wrote about) I think if ONLY 11 people, just like me, can support the project for 50 euros, then this will solve your problem.

I've only been using Hyperbola for a month))

Throgh, please write here and wherever you report this donation link so that the user doesn’t have to look for it.

You can choose which you want to use: https://wiki.hyperbola.info/doku.php?id … redirect=1

Ok, thanks.

I might have more funds by then, I will see if I do though before making any promises.

Btw, has anyone succeeded in getting the debug version to boot beyond the shell?

I haven't had luck in vm.

I am sure you guys will provide WAY better instructions than OpenBSD devs. They are good at coding, but their fatal weakness is they tend to push RTFM too much and though they are excellent coders, they are as toxic as archlinux developers. Possibly other developer communities are on the same level too.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

We are working for sure to get the problems sorted out. There are some good news this week about the HyperBK (HyperbolaBSD kernel). Userspace is nevertheless in debugging. smile And yes: We plan more documentation also.