Topic: Removal of Kodi and what alternative?

Okay, I understand the reasons for removing Kodi from the repositories, but seriously recommend MythTV instead? MythTV needs an exclusive database-server and running this on a single system with Libreboot installed - meaning an Intel Core2Duo - is nothing I'd recommend.

kodi:mythtv:::[semifree] contains nonfree decompression engine for RAR archives and support for nonfree addons, [uses-nonfree][uses-nonsecurity] only useful with java-runtime (jre7-openjdk or jre8-openjdk), [uses-nonsecurity] make-depends and depends on libpulse and recommends pulseaudio optional installation

I'd prefer the complete removal with no further recommendation. Is not the best option, but better as the concurrent one!

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!