Topic: Does gnome-weather work?

I installed it and tried to run it but encountered this error:

$ gnome-weather
Gjs-Message: JS WARNING: [resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/world.js 73]: reference to undefined property currentLocationController.autoLocation

(org.gnome.Weather.Application:11995): Gjs-WARNING **: JS ERROR: TypeError: CurrentLocationController.AutoLocation is undefined
WorldContentView<._init@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/world.js:73:1
wrapper@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/lang.js:178:22
MainWindow<._init@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/window.js:67:27
Application<._createWindow@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/main.js:159:16
Application<.vfunc_activate@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/main.js:191:19
main@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/main.js:207:13
run@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/package.js:192:12
@/usr/bin/gnome-weather:6:1

Re: Does gnome-weather work?

aloniv wrote:

I installed it and tried to run it but encountered this error:

$ gnome-weather
Gjs-Message: JS WARNING: [resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/world.js 73]: reference to undefined property currentLocationController.autoLocation

(org.gnome.Weather.Application:11995): Gjs-WARNING **: JS ERROR: TypeError: CurrentLocationController.AutoLocation is undefined
WorldContentView<._init@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/world.js:73:1
MainWindow<._init@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/window.js:67:27
Application<._createWindow@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/main.js:159:16
Application<.vfunc_activate@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/main.js:191:19
main@resource:///org/gnome/Weather/Application/js/app/main.js:207:13
run@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/package.js:192:12
@/usr/bin/gnome-weather:6:1

Never tried to use gnome-weather, but I wonder if someone else has helpful advice for you. I'll bump it for now.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!