Topic: Package search on Website malfunctioning?

Hello together,

it seems the package-search on the website is malfunctional for the time being. Could somebody else confirm the issues?
And could somebody from the team get a look onto this? Thanks!

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Re: Package search on Website malfunctioning?

I can confirm, it's showing that there are only 20 packages for the entire distribution now.

A heads up, if your on testing, this issue will be here for a little while...

hmm

IF you are on stable, you should be fine I believe. I noticed the packages on the repository for one of the testing mirrors is empty where as the stable repository is still the same.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

Got it: Thanks.
The rework of the supported compression is here the "problem" or better there seems to come up a rework for a change to .tar.lz.

https://git.hyperbola.info:50100/servic … 17b2c9489a

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!