Topic: FAQ

Talk about FAQ

Link: FAQ
Stated: Finished
Maintainer: unknown

Re: FAQ

I would like to suggest to add a "How can I help with the Hyperbola Project".

For example I would like to help with translating the wiki and/ or the homepage of hyperbola into an other language.
For newbies (as I am) in the free and libre “world” it would be nice to know how to get started with development and testing new packages or port them step by step. What skill do I need or what do I have to read to get into hyperbola development?

(I have some basic knowledge in programming, but I still have issues how and where to start.)

I am sure this awesome project would benefit form every little help it can get even from newbies.

Thank you!

Re: FAQ

ndonline wrote:

I would like to suggest to add a "How can I help with the Hyperbola Project".

For example I would like to help with translating the wiki and/ or the homepage of hyperbola into an other language.
For newbies (as I am) in the free and libre “world” it would be nice to know how to get started with development and testing new packages or port them step by step. What skill do I need or what do I have to read to get into hyperbola development?

(I have some basic knowledge in programming, but I still have issues how and where to start.)

I am sure this awesome project would benefit form every little help it can get even from newbies.

Thank you!

I'll pm Luke for you. smile

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!