Topic: Libreboot suitable for XCP-ng?

Anyone ever heard of XCP-ng?
https://xcp-ng.org/

It's an open-source platform for creating and using xen-based virtual machines.
After looking up QubesOS and having been disappointed that it isn't libre and uses systemD, I looked around for alternatives to using virtual machines that run off of bare metal and this seems to be the one.

So I'm investing in a high-end D16 workstation with Libreboot to run XCP-ng though
I want to know anyones thoughts here about it.

Although XCP-ng isn't libre, would a D16 with Libreboot be suitable to run it?
I ask that because I once asked vikings.net and they told me that they don't sell
D16's with Libreboot anymore because it isn't as stable or have as fast RAM init as Coreboot.

What do you think?

Re: Libreboot suitable for XCP-ng?

Perhaps it would, but another question: Why don' running Hyperbola itself? I'm running a Libreboot-server here at home, included a D16 with 64 GB RAM for now (Upgrade is also possible). Using therefore QEMU-KVM for virtualization. Two installations of Hyperbola hosted, one with Alpine Linux! The host itself is stable with no further problems at all and it is using completely free software and hardware.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

You're saying I can use Hyperbola as a Xenserver?
As in, I can create a Xen-based VM on the server which I can access remotely with a seperate computer, just like with XCP-ng?

No, not Xen as hypervisor and instead qemu-kvm for vitualization. Using all the given packages within the distribution itself. I have tried Xen in the past and don't think there is much benefit using this, especially when it comes towards any client to manage the virtual machine itself.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!