Re: Volunteering to help with HyperbolaBSD

I'm interested in helping out in any way I can. I'm a current gentoo user, but have always wanted to try out the BSDs. I have 2 years of coding experience, in APCS A and a successor class called Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms. They were taught using java, but since I extremely dislike java I've been learning C. What ways can I help? I noticed that I can't sign up for a libregit acount without an invitation.

Thanks for your time

Aslantis wrote:

I'm interested in helping out in any way I can. I'm a current gentoo user, but have always wanted to try out the BSDs. I have 2 years of coding experience, in APCS A and a successor class called Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms. They were taught using java, but since I extremely dislike java I've been learning C. What ways can I help? I noticed that I can't sign up for a libregit acount without an invitation.

Thanks for your time

Hmm, probably due to the freenode issue... theyll be moving to freenode's successor libera.chat

#hyperbola

is the channel you would want to go to, I don't know if it has been set up yet, but thats a good place to get contact, Monday through friday 12pm to 3pm Eastern I think? Someone can correct me if I am wrong on the time zone equivalent...

thats all i know.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

We still have our channel on freenode atm untill further readings into this new issue before moving somewere else, so for anyone intrested to join HyperbolaBSD Developer Meeting its on IRC Freenode #hyperbola from Monday to Friday at 14h00 UTC-5

rachad wrote:

We still have our channel on freenode atm untill further readings into this new issue before moving somewere else, so for anyone intrested to join HyperbolaBSD Developer Meeting its on IRC Freenode #hyperbola from Monday to Friday at 14h00 UTC-5

I highly recommend you move from freenode to irc.libera.chat

The state of freenode is not so good...

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!