Topic: Am I going to be able to post without solving a captcha at some point?

"Captcha" is not the right word; I don't know what it's called. Most of the time I have to copy and paste terminal output to post a thread.

Re: Am I going to be able to post without solving a captcha at some point?

We cannot deactivate the protection otherwise we would have an incoming problem with more spam-postings for example. If there are other ideas to protect the community, please feel free. As always: Everyone from and within the community is invited to participate. smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

throgh wrote:

We cannot deactivate the protection otherwise we would have an incoming problem with more spam-postings for example. If there are other ideas to protect the community, please feel free. As always: Everyone from and within the community is invited to participate. smile

I do have one idea, if people are on here for more than a year and have more than 20 posts/responses, make it so that the captcha doesn't affect said person.

Or something similiar, up to you what the exact implementation is, but this is my thought.

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

Thanks for the input. Perhaps that can be changed into that direction, but that will be for sure to come later as our focus stays onto 0.4 completely. Hope that is okay as we don't have many people looking into the infrastructure and services.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

throgh wrote:

Thanks for the input. Perhaps that can be changed into that direction, but that will be for sure to come later as our focus stays onto 0.4 completely. Hope that is okay as we don't have many people looking into the infrastructure and services.

Alright, just do so when you can though if possible! wink

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!