Topic: Can't register with mainline mozilla firefox

i couldn't register and forgot my original account's password but an idea poped into my head "I wonder if it will work with palemoon since hyperbola also uses UXP" to my suprise it worked. Is this to block all but UXP users since those people are more likely to understand this project or is it because you forgot to test it with other browsers

Re: Can't register with mainline mozilla firefox

Hyperforum can be accessed with Firefox. There's some other problem. We welcome as many people into the Hyperbola community as possible.

We don't block any browser, so there has to some reasoning for this. But you are here now and please feel welcome! smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Thanks for your friendliness!

Ask questions at every time. smile We try to find answers, either directly or when not known: Doing that together.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!