Topic: Is there no requests_html python package in the repos?

I see python-requests packages but nothing named requests-html or requests_html. I'm not sure which name to look for and I don't understand why such an important package would be missing.

Re: Is there no requests_html python package in the repos?

Because we have no packages with the corresponding need for the depedency. Therefore if you need it, please give us more details for the package so we can look out for it. At first the source would be good, but please remember: We follow only stable versions and cannot integrate something just with a vcs. If there is no stable tarball, we won't be able to integrate that.

Also again to remember: We won't add as many packages as possible as all need testing and verification to be fully functional.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!