Topic: Broken link to devuan init freedom information

I have tried to create an account on the wiki so I could fix this, but failed. The link to the devuan init freedom page on the docu wiki page has changed, so it is currently broken. The correct link is www.devuan.org/os/init-freedom

The issue I had when trying to register on the wiki - there was a database error of some sort, and I never received the activation email, so now I seem to be in limbo. If this could be fixed, that would be great. My email address is paul .at. teulu dot org. By all means delete the account there if that's the easiest approach, and I can try again.

Thanks!

Re: Broken link to devuan init freedom information

accounts on the wiki can only be created by emulatorman, if you wanna make changes and countribute to our wiki please join us on tox you can make a request there and hopefuly your account will be created

To be honest, I am an experienced gentoo and new guix user, so I don't really have time to get into Hyperbola at the moment (although the whole project looks very interesting and aligned with my views on many things). So probably no need for me to get an account on the wiki at the moment.

However, as I wander around the internet, I like to fix things I find broken! If someone else can fix the link, that would be great!

it will be fixed and your welcome to join us anytime

Thanks very much, and best wishes for the transition to HyperbolaBSD!