Re: Hyperbola Project needs donations!

Well, soon enough HyperbolaBSD is part of that and we will see about many things. big_smile
Also to mention therefore our focus.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

throgh wrote:

Well, soon enough HyperbolaBSD is part of that and we will see about many things. big_smile
Also to mention therefore our focus.

Agreed many times over!

Btw, you can tell Luke that Basilisk-browser has a new developer in charge of it and that 32 bit is being supported!

Just in case he isn't already aware.

If he is and you are, then disregard this message entirely.

And peace to you and good night to you and all here!

HyperbolaBSD: The Future of Secure Libre Lightweight Operating Systems!

53 (edited by bemc 2022-08-24 14:17:00)

I am in the mood of doing a new donation to Hyperbola. Is the wire transfer method still available? I know that the bank details at the website are not updated anymore, so I requested the updated information to Emulatorman and also donate@hyperbola.info. But until no answer.

Hey, you can use Wise for the wire transfer: https://wise.com/
I have talked with Emulatorman: Yes, Wise is not the best idea for privacy et all but foremost it is also a support to handle the transfer easily.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

bemc wrote:

I am in the mood of doing a new donation to Hyperbola. Is the wire transfer method still available? I know that the bank details at the website are not updated anymore, so I requested the updated information to Emulatorman and also donate@hyperbola.info. But until no answer.

https://wiki.hyperbola.info/doku.php?id … _transfers bank transfer details work

"This life is short Eternity is long, who want good trees plant good seeds."   
"quote" taken from sam garrens an english writer and speaker.

There are multiple ways to donate, not only money. Yes, money is support for further financial safety towards developers for HyperbolaBSD. But you also contribute in other ways: Packaging, documentation, testing and so much more. Just to remember that Hyperbola is and will be always a project from the community for the community. smile