1 (edited by auanta 2023-02-28 22:39:04)

Topic: [solved] The forum captcha is broken (kinda)

When it asks for the string, what I think many people don't realize is that it will not accept the correct answer without adding a space and a - symbol. Whoever is handling that forum captcha should update it to include only the string answer, which is the correct answer. The space and - should not be part of it. It would be a quick fix

Re: [solved] The forum captcha is broken (kinda)

Thanks for reporting. We will look on that!

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Should be fixed now smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

throgh wrote:

Should be fixed now smile

Hello, logging in today I still see that the fix isn't in, I still have to include "  -" at the end of the string. Also, I realized that's two spaces not one.

Okay, redone. My fault here! Sorry.