1 (edited by auanta 2022-09-25 02:40:16)

Topic: Moreutils package request

https://packages.debian.org/source/bullseye/moreutils

This is an extension of GNU Coreutils that still follows the UNIX philosophy.

Re: Moreutils package request

Worked on that package today: Being ready with the next commit.
Thanks for reporting!

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Available: https://www.hyperbola.info/packages/?so … p;flagged=

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Ooh thanks so much, I tried updating with pacman -Syu but my system still can't find the package. Noob question but how do I get my system to obtain it through pacman?

That's for now on the testing-branch. So you won't receive it with "stable". But with the release of 0.4.2 it will come for sure. wink

I am happy to report that I am making good use of moreutils on my dictionary project, especially with the use of 'sponge'. Finally, a manageable way to organize the dictionaries of my mother tongue into an archivable and centralized format.