Re: Hyperbola Forum suggestion!

i.ortega wrote:

I didn't  know about this pool. Thank you. I uploaded my public key now.

However, I cannot add my website to my profile on hyperforums. Seems like xyz domain is not allowed yet.

your welcome!
i guess we will have to report that as well as the pgp key a short link like 0x7768BE360CF80FE2 or 0x7768BE360CF80FE2 is better just like https://www.hyperbola.info/members/founders/

I see double comments at many posts. We'll be correcting them if there's no manual error. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I see double comments at many posts. We'll be correcting them if there's no manual error. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Checking another one.

Meanwhile if there's a failed smtp error, DO NOT REFRESH. Your comment is already in the thread. Refresh button will give another same comment.

sagaracharya wrote:

Meanwhile if there's a failed smtp error, DO NOT REFRESH. Your comment is already in the thread. Refresh button will give another same comment.

Is there the possibility fo fix the error? Do you need some help for doing research or testing?

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!