Topic: Hyperbola running on PC-Engines APU2C4 as homeserver

Hello,

I want to give some insights running Hyperbola on the system named within the subject. First some more information: It is a single-board computer with pre-installed Coreboot as base. I'm using the version with 4 GB RAM so far and installed Hyperbola on a SSD mSata I've added later. Running perfectly for CalDAV, Mailing and some webservices. Would be therefore also interesting giving the scripts back I've written for Dovecot and Radicale so both can be run without problems on OpenRC. I'll keep you updated within this thread here but after even three months I can say: Hyperbola is running without problems as serversystem and therefore I'd like to prefer it for next year upgrade-cycle - when support for Ubuntu 14.04 is running out.

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!

Re: Hyperbola running on PC-Engines APU2C4 as homeserver

Bump this very old thread here as again I can only recommend the usage of the boards, coming directly with Coreboot and Hyperbola runs perfectly fine on them. Being curious about the update towards 0.4 and a shame for not writing so long here. smile

Human being in favor with clear principles and so also for freedom in soft- and hardware!

Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices: For a life of every being full with peace and kindness, including diversity and freedom. Capitalism is destroying our minds, the planet itself and the universe in the end!